- This event has passed.
National Symposium on Agriculture – NSA 2015 – Faculty of Agriculture , Eastern University , Sri Lanka
August 15, 2015
The proposed National Symposium on Agriculture will address the sustainable food security activities. This symposium is an avenue to provide scientific platform for academics, scholars, thinkers, scientists and students to disseminate information on selected interdisciplinary topics to create global impact in the field of Agriculture.
NSA 2015 invites scientists, academics, young researchers and relevant stakeholders at the national level.
Food Security for Future: Challenges and Opportunities
• Agricultural Extension and Communication
• Climate change and Adaptation
• Crop Production
• Food and Nutrition
• Irrigation and Water Management
• Livestock and Aquaculture
• Environment and Natural Resources
• Plant Protection
• Postharvest Technology
• Soil and Plant Nutrition
Final Key Dates
- Submission of Extended Abstract : April 30, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance : May 30, 2015
- Final Submission : June 20, 2015
- Registration : July 20, 2015
- Symposium : August 5, 2015